APC Releases Timetable For Kogi, Bayelsa Governorship Primaries
The ruling All Progressives Congress ( APC ) on Tuesday released its party timetable for the governorship primaries elections in Kogi State and Bayelsa State.
The party’s National Organizing Secretary, Emma Ibediro ESQ. released this in a statement he personally signed.
Read the statement below:
In line with the provision of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended) and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) guidelines, the All Progressives Congress (APC) hereby releases this time-table and schedule of activities for the conduct of the 2019 Governorship Primary Elections in Kogi and Bayelsa States.
1. Sale of Forms (APC National Secretariat)
Wednesday: 10th July –
Tuesday 20th August, 2019
2. Last Day for Submission of Completed Forms (APC National Secretariat): Wednesday 21st August, 2019
3. Screening of Aspirants: Thursday 22nd August 2019
4. Screening Appeal: Friday 23rd August, 2019
5. Primary Election: Thursday 29th August, 2019
6. Election Appeal: Monday 2nd September, 2019
PURCHASE OF FORMS
A. Expression of Interest – N2,500,000.00
Nomination – N20,000,000.00 = N22,500,000.00
B. There shall be no separate charge for deputy
C. Female Aspirants and Physically Challenged Aspirants 50% of the prescribed fees for each position.
D. All payments should be made in full directly into the designated bank accounts of the All Progressives Congress.